How to update flash driver?

Netti

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,

I just recently purchased my samsung galaxy and so far im loving it. I do however have some questions on how to use it.
One of the sites i was on said i needed to update my flash. I dont know where to do this and how (there was no 'update' button available).

I also wanted to know if my tablet needs an antivirus program. Im seeing tons of AVG apps on the market. I also have an iphone and figured that since the iphone doesnt need an antivirus program, the tablet woukdn't either.

Lastly, how do i direct internet from my iphone to my tablet?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
go to the MARKET then search for Flash - if your flash is an older version, you should see an 'upate' button. if it is current you should just see 'installed'

how to direct internet from iphone to tablet? - forward the link via email is an easy way - but i am sure there is an app for it somewhere

Hello,

I just recently purchased my samsung galaxy and so far im loving it. I do however have some questions on how to use it.
One of the sites i was on said i needed to update my flash. I dont know where to do this and how (there was no 'update' button available).

I also wanted to know if my tablet needs an antivirus program. Im seeing tons of AVG apps on the market. I also have an iphone and figured that since the iphone doesnt need an antivirus program, the tablet woukdn't either.

Lastly, how do i direct internet from my iphone to my tablet?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum