How to Use Lenovo Ideapad A2109A in Spanish

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
First of all introduce myself.
My name is Jose and I'm from Spain.

I bought a Lenovo Aliexpress A2109A, in the cybermonday Gaga.Aliexpress.

Yesterday I got the tablet, and I see no Spanish language available anywhere. Only Chinese and English U.S.
Applications are available in most Chinese will not let me install the Google Market (Play Store).

I wonder if any leading Spanish ROM, and how to place it.
Let that from the first step as I have to.

In Spain Lenovo as I say in another region, I can not put Spanish.
I did not know there were regions in the tablets.
I thought it was as mobile phones.

P.S. Sorry for my English but I am using google translator

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
Thanks.
As I enter the Recovery Mode?
I have no idea.

So what of the region is not true?

Last edited:

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
You can enter recovery by either turning off the tablet, then turning it back on and immediately tapping Volume Up, or using adb by typing 'adb reboot recovery'.

I don't understand your second question.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks.
As I enter the Recovery Mode?
I have no idea.

So what of the region is not true?

To enter recovery mode, press power on and volume up at the same time, when the tablet is powered off. Hold both buttons until you see "Booting Android Recovery". From the menu choices, select the choice that allows installing a zip from an external source. This should work. When you reboot the tablet, you will enter setup, where you should be able to select your language as Spanish.

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
Perfect, it works.
I thought I had to get something else to have Recovery Mode.

Thank you very much. I'll stick around this forum learning a lot from you.
Even if it costs some understanding of the language.
great forum

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
Here again the Spanish rookie.
Everything was going well, but I've seen an update in settings / system updates, and without making a backup, I have downloaded and updated.

The problem is that I have been relocated in Chinese software. It has A2109A_A411_03_13_121127_CN (Instead of WW).

I restart the WorldWide A2109A_A411_03_13_121126_WW you put me above?. Is there another more modern version?

Is there any way that I detect the updates in WW and CN?

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Here again the Spanish rookie.
Everything was going well, but I've seen an update in settings / system updates, and without making a backup, I have downloaded and updated.

The problem is that I have been relocated in Chinese software. It has A2109A_A411_03_13_121127_CN (Instead of WW).

I restart the WorldWide A2109A_A411_03_13_121126_WW you put me above?. Is there another more modern version?

Is there any way that I detect the updates in WW and CN?

You can flash the WW version, but I don't know how to reset the localization settings to Spanish without erasing user data. Can you copy off what files you need and perform a system reset/erase user data? Si no entiendes, te puedo decir en Espanol.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
I do not care to delete user data, and I have.
I relocated the you told me in December and I have deleted everything.
But the problem is that it still appears that update and if I give is returned to the Chinese. I mean if there is any way to download the updates in WW and not Chinese. We say change the region of the tablet.

You put it in Spanish too, that I do not hear much English.

"Me da igual borrar los datos de usuario, ya lo he hecho.
He vuelto a poner la que me dijisteis en diciembre y se me ha borrado todo.
Pero el problema es que sigue apareciendo esa actualización y si le doy se vuelve a poner el chino. Me refiero a si hay alguna manera que se descargue las actualizaciones en WW y no en chino. Dijeramos cambiar la region del tablet."

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I do not care to delete user data, and I have.
I relocated the you told me in December and I have deleted everything.
But the problem is that it still appears that update and if I give is returned to the Chinese. I mean if there is any way to download the updates in WW and not Chinese. We say change the region of the tablet.

You put it in Spanish too, that I do not hear much English.

"Me da igual borrar los datos de usuario, ya lo he hecho.
He vuelto a poner la que me dijisteis en diciembre y se me ha borrado todo.
Pero el problema es que sigue apareciendo esa actualización y si le doy se vuelve a poner el chino. Me refiero a si hay alguna manera que se descargue las actualizaciones en WW y no en chino. Dijeramos cambiar la region del tablet."

Creo que te hablan sobre el actualizacion OTA. Esa no es necesario si ya usas el ROM 4.1.1. Si verdad, tu puedes ignorar el aviso de actualizacion. Claro que tu deseas el ROM WW. Si necesitas este, tu lo puedes encontrarle aqui: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...l/52307-useful-files-drivers-modded-roms.html. Si tu sigues usar el ROM chino, pone el ROM WW.

I think that you are talking about the OTA updates. This update notice may appear, but if you are using the 4.1.1 ROM, you can ignore the notice. Of course, as you say, you want the WW ROM and not the Chinese ROM. If you need the stock 4.1.1 WW version, you can find it at the link above. If you still have the Chinese ROM, install that file. If you have 4.1.1 WW, then there is nothing you need to do.

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
Gracias. No volveré a actualizar mediante OTA.
Ahora a aprender a hacerme ROOT.

Thanks.

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
De nada, frigodedo. Puedo tratar de ayudar con hacerte root cuando tu estas listo.
Thanks FloRider, I got for myself.
Last night I was trying again and again until I got it.
Now I have Root and CWM Recovery on my A2109.

It costs me a bit to be in English and Google translators are very bad, but I read to you constantly to see if I learn a bit more.

Now I need to know if what I have done, it can read from a USB Flash Drive.
That when you find the cable, not where I've gotten.

Greetings from Spain.

Gracias FloRider, ya lo conseguí por mi mismo.
Anoche estuve probando una y otra vez, hasta que lo conseguí.
Ya tengo Root y CWM Recovery en mi A2109.

Me cuesta un poco al estar en ingles y los traductores de Google son muy malos, pero os leo a vosotros constantemente a ver si aprendo un poco más.

Ahora me falta saber si con lo que he hecho, puede leer desde un USB Pendrive.
Eso cuando encuentre el cable, que no se donde lo he metido.

Un saludo desde España.

Last edited: