How to watch movies on the Huawei Tablet.

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
cool will have to chk it out cause it is a great player . ultimately find one that plays all your stuff and saves on having multiple players installed taking up precious space

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011
hey guys, new to the forum and tablet world. Seriously looking at an S7.

Are the players available in the marketplace out of the box or do you have to do some mods to be able to get them?

Looking to pick up the S7 to just use to watch movies on the plane and internet in hotel rooms when I am traveling. So the easier, the better.

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
players are available right from the market......some are demo's, some only internal card, some can browse all sdcards.

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011
Thanks!

Now I just have to get up the courage to buy one of these. Want to possibly pick up two, one for me and one for the wife.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Assuming you are in the US, too bad you missed out on last week's BB sale at $50 off - great deal. You may want to wait to see if that comes round again in the next few weeks. Anticipating the possibility of an upgraded model release in the near future (Capacitive touchscreen/2.2?) and release of an Andorid 2.2 upgrade for the early adopters. Either of these might cause BB to price drop the S7 units.

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011
Assuming you are in the US, too bad you missed out on last week's BB sale at $50 off - great deal. You may want to wait to see if that comes round again in the next few weeks. Anticipating the possibility of an upgraded model release in the near future (Capacitive touchscreen/2.2?) and release of an Andorid 2.2 upgrade for the early adopters. Either of these might cause BB to price drop the S7 units.

I am in the US. I saw that I just missed this. I have a month or two before my trip, so I think I will keep researching until something pops out at me.