Howdy from Ohio!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by ShadeTree, Mar 12, 2011.

1. ShadeTree

ShadeTree Member

Howdy folks! I don't actually own a tablet yet, but am seriously looking. I'm a photographer, and I'm looking for something I can take out in the field with me to share a clients work with them on the fly while we're shooting, and an Android with a usb port seems to be exactly what I would need. What I do NOT want is a tab that's going to force me to buy a data package. I'm a huge fan of wi-fi lol. So I'm here to learn, and maybe sort through the different options out here for me to choose from.

2. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

welcome to the forum and just so you know most tablets dont allow many things to connect through the usb port

3. ShadeTree

ShadeTree Member

Yes but do any tablets allow you to connect a memory stick or similar through the usb? That would be all I need.

4. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

yes a few let you connect a memory stick and most all of them let you put in an sd card.

5. Fuganater

Fuganater Moderator Staff Member

Viewsonic G-Tablet lets you connect a USB stick. Must be formatted FAT32 though.

6. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    Hey there ShadeTree welcome to the site. I use to live in Ohio a few years back ;)