HTC Flyer

y1dery

Apr 15, 2012
The Flyer and its pen work beautifully together. There is a range of different widths, types of lines, colors, etc. My initial reaction to the Flyer was one of apprehension. Yes, the Flyer is pricey and with the Pen, even more so, but the experience of a fast, very reactive tablet with very very good resolution and color is very nice, indeed! It has a feel of quality, and keeps showing me how great it really is.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
y1dery said:
The Flyer and its pen work beautifully together. There is a range of different widths, types of lines, colors, etc. My initial reaction to the Flyer was one of apprehension. Yes, the Flyer is pricey and with the Pen, even more so, but the experience of a fast, very reactive tablet with very very good resolution and color is very nice, indeed! It has a feel of quality, and keeps showing me how great it really is.

I see you can now get the 4g version off contract for under $300, think it is called the view, which is quite a good price for this functionality.

ulugeyik

Apr 4, 2012

That sounds great. If you do not mind me asking, how does it feel to read full page pdfs like an article?

About the 4G view, the price is good but I am not sure I understand the technical specs properly. Is it quad band and can I use it in Europe on the 3G network?

ulugeyik

Apr 4, 2012
That sounds great. If you do not mind me asking, how does it feel to read full page pdfs like an article?

About the 4G view, the price is good but I am not sure I understand the technical specs properly. Is it quad band and can I use it in Europe on the 3G network?

I believe the answer is NO. It does not work on the GSM network.

sammybrown

May 14, 2012
I got my tab for a month now and I'm loving it! Im just worried that my screen might damage,so is there pehaps any place were one can purchase a cover for the tab plz hala at me if you knw of ny place.XOXO