Huawei e1750 3g usb modem

alex_485

Mar 24, 2011
Did you turn on WCDMA (in Wireless & Network Settings) and reboot the pad with the dongle in? If you have the latest update the APN setting in Mobile Networks might already be set for you.

reinoud1963

Mar 14, 2011
I will try this, let you know
Did you turn on WCDMA (in Wireless & Network Settings) and reboot the pad with the dongle in? If you have the latest update the APN setting in Mobile Networks might already be set for you.

hanngofed

Mar 29, 2011
I had to go buy a mobile hotspot from cricket and it is working great

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

falconel

Dec 2, 2011
I have bought a Gbook with Android OS and there is no way I can install the E1750.
I cannot install it on my desktop nor my laptop either - installation stops about one third of the way through. Any ideas, please.

mrttreedsr

Mar 9, 2012
Sorry that I am not as computer savvy as most on hear, I am really ignorant to a lot of the lingo that is used when others are helping with questions.
My question is this, I have bought this netbook tablet for my grand daughter eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and I am trying to connect a Huawei E1750 and the netbook asks for:
Name:
Device:
APN:
User:
The instruction book for the Huawei do not identify where I can find this info so that I can enter it, Can anyone help with this?

Sparkanen

Aug 23, 2012
Sorry that I am not as computer savvy as most on hear, I am really ignorant to a lot of the lingo that is used when others are helping with questions.
My question is this, I have bought this netbook tablet for my grand daughter eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and I am trying to connect a Huawei E1750 and the netbook asks for:
Name:
Device:
APN:
User:
The instruction book for the Huawei do not identify where I can find this info so that I can enter it, Can anyone help with this?

Hello You have to go and ask your ISP (internet service provider). Mostly they have it on their home site, or call support number and ask. You can find it also in your phone, if you have DATA service ordered and same provider as you have in your modem - under the settings...

good luck ;)