Huawei Ideos S7 Slim

gigidel

Jan 22, 2012
heyyy guys.....i have Huawei Ideos S7 Slim i install igo my way and everyting works OK except this menu bar on the top of the screen, do you now how to remove or how to disappear this bar.........this bar move all pic of igo down for 2-3mm, but when i watch movie or youtube this bar disappear.....look at the pictures.......
all the best
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3775.jpg
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3774.jpg
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3771.jpg

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
heyyy guys.....i have Huawei Ideos S7 Slim i install igo my way and everyting works OK except this menu bar on the top of the screen, do you now how to remove or how to disappear this bar.........this bar move all pic of igo down for 2-3mm, but when i watch movie or youtube this bar disappear.....look at the pictures.......
all the best
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3775.jpg
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3774.jpg
Dodaj.rs - Besplatno postavljanje slika - img3771.jpg

Just go out with iGo running on your device where the device can have a clear view of the skies. After some time it will lock your location and the Looking for signal will disappear.

Any time you start iGO when inside buildings or narrow lanes with tall buildings it will show the above message.

Or you are talking about status bar on top with gps/network/brightness/etc?

Last edited:

gigidel

Jan 22, 2012
thanks for reply but i'm talking about status bar on top with gps/network/brightness/etc? won't disappear, do you now HOW? i insert good data.gro for resolution 800x480 but still this bar won't disappear......
all the best