Huawei mediapad vs galaxy tab plus vs iconia a100 vs novo 7 aurora

ypz

Feb 18, 2012
Hai!

Which one of the tablets Huawei mediapad, samsung galaxy tab plus, acer iconia a100 and ainol novo 7 aurora would you recommend me to buy?

The ainol novo 7 aurora is very cheap, has a good IPS screen, and android 4. I also like it's design. It does, however, lack a front facing camera and bluetooth. You also have to use a dongle to acces 3G from it.

Huawei MediaPad has all the necessary functions and good specs. It's more expensive, and I don't really like it's design (but I guess that's a minor problem if you keep it in a case).

Samsung galaxy tab plus is also very good. But I fear that it will be expensive to get it to Sweden right now.

The acer iconia a100 is cheaper than the two above, but not as cheap as the aurora. It has all the functions that you'll "need", and ok specs. A bit older, and acer hasn't the best repoputation.

What would you say?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I would say the Samsung is easily the most powerful of the group. The Acer, if you shop around, may give you the best performance for the price (I've seen it under $200), the Huawei seems a little expensive for the performance although I've had good experience with their devices, and the aurora, although cheap, reinforces the old adage "you get what you pay for".

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

ypz

Feb 18, 2012
It's not being sold here, so I would have to order it from USA. So the price equals the price in USA + shipping + tolls + taxes.