Huawei S7 Accesories site

scottyb1967

Nov 18, 2010
Went to best buy and they didn't have the wenger. Ended up with a rocketfish pouch for 19.99. It's a little too big in width but does the job for throwing in my bag and not scratching the screen up. It would be nice to have a better fit so it could fit in suit jacket inside the case.

fachex

Nov 10, 2010
I picked up a power inverter for my car cigarette lighter at Home Depot last night for 15 bucks. Tried it out today on my way to work, it works just fine. You wouldn't find a car charger for the Huawei any cheaper then this even if already available, so my advice is grab a power inverter that will plug into your car lighter and just use the wall charger that comes with the s7 with it.
can you tell me the brand and model of the inverter, I went to Home Depot (Orlando, FL) and the cheapest one was $31

fachex

Nov 10, 2010
Fommy.com now has a specific section for the S7. Nothing custom yet, but very promising.

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Found a Motorola car charger at walmart for $15 and the power tip fits the device and it charges the device fine.

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
The Griffin Jumper for eReaders. $14.86 @ Walmart. Fits pretty darn good, this is definitely a keeper.
+1 on the Griffin. Nearly a perfect fit.

I'd really prefer a folio type case that just opens up, but this seems unlikely absent one made specifically for the s7 given it's length

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
It's by Just Wireless with a SKU# 03108 and says it is for a bunch of phones C139, C155,,,V170, v171 etc
I've been to several Walmarts and have given up on trying to find this, nowhere to be found LOL.

I'm going to try to search online and see if I can locate it.

As an aside, I can't find ANY Motorola chargers that use a round type tip like the S7, or ANY cell phone makers at all, with the exception of Nokia, and their connecter is too small. Seems like everybody has gone to a micro usb tip, or some variant of that.

Beginning to think that perhaps this particular model is out of date and was just old stock.