Huawei S7 Accesories site

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Just found this on Ebay:

$S7 dock 2.JPG$S7 dock 1.JPG

It's a bit expensive, but looks well built and sturdy enough to hold the S7 (she is a bit of a cow). I ordered a different one from DE but if that one does not fit the bill, I might end up getting this one.

Edit:
Forgot to add, price is around $35+shipping. It is great to see some accessories made specifically for or S7

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Couple of questions, were there more available, or are these made to order? Also, you say a bit expensive, what is the price point? Can you post a link? What about seller reputation?

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
If you have a Borders Bookstore nearby, just get the generic screen protectors they sell. It includes 3x $9.99 but the are very good quality, antiglare, anti-fingerprint and very good scratch resistance. All you need is cut to size. They have a grid printed on the protective film on top of the screen protector that makes it easy as pie with a guillotine cutter.

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Couple of questions, were there more available, or are these made to order? Also, you say a bit expensive, what is the price point? Can you post a link? What about seller reputation?

More than 10 available.
Seller reputation very high. 99.8% positive on 2534 feedback's.
The product is US located, so shipping should be fast, and shipping is $7.95
Did not post it before because I have been banned in other forums for posting an Ebay link. I am not the seller not am I affiliated.
Here is the link:
SlipGrip Car Holder For Huawei - Ideos 7" Tablet S7 N/C - eBay (item 140492972858 end time Jan-20-11 11:08:26 PST)

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Thanks, however. I bought 2 ipad screen protectors from ebay for $4, and I cut it to fit. Even though not perfect due to lacks of confident which contributed to shaken hands, but it has scratch resistance.

Sent from my HTC bravo using Tapatalk

Jakerawk

Dec 21, 2010
griffin has a new portfolio style case for the nook color at walmart. it looks very promising, but it's like 28.99. If it fits the s7 would be very nice. Anyone else seen it?

Last edited:

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Found this case at kohl's today on sale for $7.50. It's for the Literati eReader -sport sleeve case by Merkury innovations. It is a black padded neoprene double zippered case that zips in a full L -up the short side and along the long side. With 2 zippers so you can charge in the case. It's soft lining is scatch free. Very light weight. Fits the s7 nicely. It has about an extra inch inside for glasses or earphones. Not enough room for charger. :cool:

jjnagy

Dec 2, 2010
You just beat me to it! I just found it too and was going report on it. I think it fits very nicely and for $7. 49(original price $24.99) you can't beat it.

Found this case at kohl's today on sale for $7.50. It's for the Literati eReader -sport sleeve case by Merkury innovations. It is a black padded neoprene double zippered case that zips in a full L -up the short side and along the long side. With 2 zippers so you can charge in the case. It's soft lining is scatch free. Very light weight. Fits the s7 nicely. It has about an extra inch inside for glasses or earphones. Not enough room for charger. :cool:

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
I even used kohl's bucks so it was an extra sweet deal! And my red "do it yourself case" can fit inside this one too- but takes a little finagling.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Got me the same one! Slightly big but does the job well. Rang up as 22.99 though!

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

What was the brand/model of this case, can't locate it on the BB site? Also, probably not on sale now since you posted on Friday. Nevertheless any info would be appreciated.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Anyone successfully married a wireless keyboard with their S7? Understanding that android is notorious for not playing nice with legacy Win Mobile HID peripherals, please share any success stories with legacy or purpose built 3rd party wireless keyboards. Please share keyboard model and interfacing/driver app needed. Obviously keeping hardware costs to minimum is a bonus (eg I've been trying to get an old Dell Axim BT keyboard running to no avail). Thks. Apologies if this has been covered but a search of the forum came up dry on this topic.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Tablet Forum App

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I got an Menotek BT keyboard connected using BlueInput from TekSoftCo.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Is that the menotek flex/waterproof one compatible with iPhones? I tried BlueInput with the Axim keyboard - paired with the keyboard but couldn't get any input from the keys. At about $30US seems like its worth a shot to try the menotek. Thanks.

DaGrek

Jan 4, 2011
Found a really kool case on lightinthebox. Com. Spoke to on line sales person... It needs a little work to secure... Used velcro for top middle as it has two hooks to secure on bottom. Made of vinyl, has stylus, and mini usb for built in keyboard.... Ordered usb converter to see if i can get keyboatf to work. All in all its a good deal cost me with shipping about $25.. Very handsome package.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

ucandog

Nov 21, 2010
This is the case I found for $15 at Office Max, i liked it as it was REDDDD!! And it has a built in holder for the tablet..i didn't want to velcro it or anything. I am waiting for one of those holders with the built in keypad to come out for it but until then, this is great as it protects it and its secure and it was CHEAP!$DSCN0766.JPG$DSCN0764.JPG$DSCN0765.JPG