Huawei S7 discussion archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Thanks, will try when I get home tonight. That site too is blocked by the network admins here at the office.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^i read somewhere that FROYO requires 512MB of ram..; how will that affect our S7's...??

fachex

Nov 10, 2010
Quote from tipstir on the Sylvania 7" 1Ghz tablet: "I've loaded plenty of apps, games so far. Test software to see how it stands up like Cafiene Mark shows after my tweaks (Memory Booster Lite, Battery Booster Lite and Advanced Task Killer Pro) I got over 800 for a score. "

It seems very quick. Based on what I have seen for other devices it is pretty good.
Thanks, mine works fairly well.

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
i got mine a cloupe of days ago at best buy in NYC, and now im with the same low space problem, anyone have luck with this?

gr8danes

Nov 21, 2010
Has anyone had any luck with getting Clockwork Mod Recovery to work on this yet? Do we know if they are going to be adding an image to support our device? Before playing with new ROMs, it would be nice to have a factory backup.

bigblue206

Dec 2, 2010
Can anyone help me with transfering digital copies of movies from itunes to the S7, what vidoe player will play them. I tried draging and dropping them out of Itunes onto my desktop and then transferring them to the S7 but they won't play. Any help is appreciated.

Who Dat

Dec 2, 2010
rock player will play avi's

Can anyone help me with transfering digital copies of movies from itunes to the S7, what vidoe player will play them. I tried draging and dropping them out of Itunes onto my desktop and then transferring them to the S7 but they won't play. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.