Huawei S7 Foyo 2.2 Build Discussion

Andipad

Dec 27, 2010
Whatever it said, the posting vanished. It is listed but it comes up empty at my end...tried all my browsers. Nada! The other postings listed do launch a content window.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
I cannot see the admin post. The screen for that post (only) is completely blank once it opens. Did anyone see the message?

I made myself an acount and post two replys in two different topics and they are not show up and the topics are blanck now I belive that everey post need to be approved by administrator and for real the administrator of that section is this guy zt0622 and he is the one with the confirmation of 2.2 release in march.

Andipad

Dec 27, 2010
Ok, who's the joker, or is it April Fool's Day in China's calendar today? I tried once again and the page did show up...with this:

"Hello
We are sorry about the confusion that some users have made. We have been testing 2.2 on our Ideso s7 but we have found that it runs much to slow. infect we find that android 1.6 runs better on our tablet so in our next mandatory update we will downgrade every one to 1.6"

rudydh

Dec 20, 2010
OK, I think someone is pulling someones leg. First off NO TECH company would downgrade a OS and second the English was so broken that I know its fake. I have emailed Huawei and true the English is not great, but come on now...lol...

Patience people, I am in and have no regrets. 2.3 maybe better will be out by March 30....

ebarcus

Jan 13, 2011
logging in for a 12hr shift, who's ready to chat? (Wish staples would have had a bt keyboard today, would make tablet chatting quicker)

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
logging in for a 12hr shift, who's ready to chat? (Wish staples would have had a bt keyboard today, would make tablet chatting quicker)

Regarding the BT keyboard, you are going to find that you will have to test out any BT keyboard to make sure it works with the S7 (or any android device for that matter). HID based BT keyboards are not "natively" supported by android. I have an old Axim BT keyboard that works sort of (I can't get it to send the "numbers" keys to my S7 because it uses a special function keypress). On the other hand, I have had success using a menotek flex keyboard based on a recommendation from the forum's moderator. Both keyboards required the use of a paid market app called BlueInput to properly interface with the Android OS on the S7. Point being, hooking up a BT keyboard to the S7 is not as straight forward a proposition as you might think. Good luck.

zuc

Dec 10, 2010
"Hello
We are sorry about the confusion that some users have made. We have been testing 2.2 on our Ideso s7 but we have found that it runs much to slow. infect we find that android 1.6 runs better on our tablet so in our next mandatory update we will downgrade every one to 1.6"

Damn those iPad users.

rudydh

Dec 20, 2010
Ok, these people are trippin..... Show me the money ahahahahah.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

lopeti1

Jan 6, 2011
"Hello

Huawei Technical Forum: s7 2.2 update ...

I dont believe it....I think it's a hoax

Umm...is anyone here doing a DOS attack on the Huawei Comunity forum right now?
The Huawei forum is not working now...I got to see about 4 angry comments..before it went down