huawei S7 Portugal

bispoxl

Jul 8, 2011
I am Portuguese I have a tablet version huawei s7 tmn Portugal and not against someone update Froyo can help me .... Thank you!

Jota

May 25, 2011
I am Portuguese I have a tablet version huawei s7 tmn Portugal and not against someone update Froyo can help me .... Thank you!

Olá!
Se o que pretendes é actualizar para o Froyo baixa uma das firmwares do tópico : [ROM]Huawei Ideos S7 official firmware (2.2.2)
Recomendo a brasileira ou a sueca. Qq dificuldade escreve.

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Please keep postings in English.

Thank you

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

Jota

May 25, 2011
Please keep postings in English.

Thank you

How do one communicate with someone that does not know or has poor English???
Or, should I had refuse to help??

Bahhh....

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Google Translate actually does a pretty good job. Translate.Google.com.

Jota

May 25, 2011
Google Translate actually does a pretty good job. Translate.Google.com.

For the Portuguese <-> English translation case, Google Translate does not do a good job! :(
(is better with Spanish <-> English, for instance)

Jota

May 25, 2011
does the froyo upgrade unlock the tablet to other networks besides tmn?

Well, really don't know, mine was already unlocked, but some people report that the 2.2 upgrade unlocked the Australian S7 that was locked to local carrier Telstra, so I think there's a good chance that it unlocks the Tmn version.

If you try, please share the results with us :).

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
The Norwegian released tablet room for other companies, if you use the S7-105 the best I have worked is Swedish. Norway's first installed and then the Swede still free. I use the orange tablet of Spain (s7-105)

O norueguês lançou quarto comprimido para outras empresas, se você usar o S7-105 o melhor que eu trabalhei é sueco. Noruega instalado pela primeira vez e, em seguida, o sueco ainda está livre. Eu uso o comprimido laranja de Espanha (s7-105)

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/huawei-ideos-s7-technical/13920-rom-norwegian-2-2-2-s7v100r001c57b111.html

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=39212

Suerte

Last edited:

Jota

May 25, 2011
The Norwegian released tablet room for other companies, if you use the S7-105 the best I have worked is Swedish. Norway's first installed and then the Swede still free. I use the orange tablet of Spain (s7-105)

Suerte

Gracias, Cansat!

Well, to put it in other words, what I suppose that Cansat is telling is that in order to unlock your S7 from your carrier/phone company, you must first flash the Norwegian Rom, and then flash another 2.2 one, for instance, the Swedish Expert rom (that's the one I also recommend for the S7-105, but others may disagree).