Huawei S7 Slim Tablet

sandersen99

Aug 27, 2011
My son has a Huawei S7 Slim Tablet. And last night he was using is ad the screen locked. Now he is unable to use his tablet because we cant get the screen to respond to his unlock code. I have tried the following.
  • Keeping the battery out
  • Holding the back and the volume button when turning it on
  • And I downloaded the dload.rar file and added it the the micro SD card and rebooted the tablet. With this I get the status bar and all 3 buttons keep blinking.:confused:
So can I get some help we can't us the tablet and I am unable to find any direction on how to do a factory reset...

thx for the help in advance
Scott​

nightchild79

Jun 30, 2011
Have you Copy the .rar file on the SD Card?
When Yes, it´s wrong.
extrakt the .rar file and make Dir on SD Card names "dload" and copy the extracted files in there.
When you get "OK" after flashing put the sd Card Out and reboot.

Hope i have you right understand, my engl. is not the best. ;)

CU

sandersen99

Aug 27, 2011
I have the dir on the SD card and it had 3 files in the dload dir. When I put the SD card back into the tablet do still hold down the volume button? or do I need to do something els. I am still getting the flashing buttons and I never get a "OK".

thx
Scott

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
it's a bad copy - you realize you are in the not-slim area - we have the older fat model so any rom from this forum is not intended for slim models - i would suggest going to the slim forum?

wyn1234wyn

Jan 6, 2012
Hi i am from SOUTH AFRICA . I allso have a huawei ideos s7 slim. my brobblem is my 11 old son played with the pattern to lock the tablet .Now it is saying i have tried to many times and need to open it with a google account .I did create a account but it doesent work .THE tablet still stays on the same screen asking for user name and pasword ihave tried every thing and is getting now where. I donot now if he has created a code but he cannot remember. i will like it if you could help me as it is only 2 weeks that we have it and cannot use it. thank you very mutch mrs d de beer

H.M.S

Jan 24, 2012
Hi i am from SOUTH AFRICA . I allso have a huawei ideos s7 slim. my brobblem is my 11 old son played with the pattern to lock the tablet .Now it is saying i have tried to many times and need to open it with a google account .I did create a account but it doesent work .THE tablet still stays on the same screen asking for user name and pasword ihave tried every thing and is getting now where. I donot now if he has created a code but he cannot remember. i will like it if you could help me as it is only 2 weeks that we have it and cannot use it. thank you very mutch mrs d de beer

open in recovery mood and factory reset and it will be just like new

or flash new rom for it

Jul 17, 2012
Have encountered the same problem with wyn1234wyn, what do you mean by "open in recovery mood and factory reset"? Factory reset I understand but recovery mood, is very greek for me, pls., help me with this same dilemma, thanks, audiovideo file