hulu plus

dsmmrm

Jan 12, 2012
I tried to sign up for the promised free trial of this service. I had briefly tried the regular hulu service a long time ago. Now they won't let me sign up for the free trial. They say since I've had a trial in the past they cannot offer me another one. I could not remember which email I had used initially so I tried 3 different ones that I currently use and got the same message with all of them. I know that I didn't use more than 1 in the past so thy must be using the home address or something. Pity, since it looked a service I would have bought.

So, this is just a heads up. I never had a trial of hulu plus, just the old hulu via PC when they first started up and I am now barred from the trial that my new Vizio device promised me. Nice.

michikade

Mar 15, 2012
That's weird. I had a hulu account years ago and they gave me the 3 month trial - i even still had a queue from back then that I had to clear.

I wonder why they're doing that to you. Maybe something changed (my trial ran out in January).

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

sabotank

Nov 15, 2011
meh, i tried the trial. not bad...but still had commercials in the tv shows. canceled. not gonna pay to watch dang commercials!

jiveturkee

Sep 17, 2011
Hulu plus is overrated. I do fine with regular Hulu.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
sabotank said:
meh, i tried the trial. not bad...but still had commercials in the tv shows. canceled. not gonna pay to watch dang commercials!

Same here. Mine worked fine but have never used hulu before. I just cancelled my 3 month trial yest. Paying for commercials is bs. I made sure to let them know its my main reason for cancelling. Plus it would get an error sometimes when it hit the spots for the commercials and I'd have to exit the video and restart it.

dsmmrm

Jan 12, 2012
I guess I'm not missing much then. Thanks for the info. They irritated me enough trying to sign up that I would never be a customer of theirs so it's no big deal.

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
I agree Hulu plus was not worth it, I signed up and really did not find enough I wanted to watch to make it worth it, plus I was paying for Netflix already and I got a lot more use out of that so was not going to pay for both.