Hyundai A7ART Won't Connect to Google Play

Xceller

Jul 29, 2013
My Hyundai A7ART can't establish a reliable connection to the server to sync up my Google Account so that I can get into Google Play. I've fiddled with so many settings and tried so many times but it won't connect. I can even Web Browse with no problem but I can't connect my Google Account. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Xceller

Jul 29, 2013
I'm sorry if this is considered spamming, but is there seriously no one who knows whats wrong here? Or do you all think I'm trolling? I can record a video if that's it.

markey

Sep 15, 2013
I'm sorry if this is considered spamming, but is there seriously no one who knows whats wrong here? Or do you all think I'm trolling? I can record a video if that's it.

i have same tablet and same problem, no one got an answer??

Chargerfreak9

Dec 26, 2013
I am also having the same issue. I have tried and tried to connect to google play or sync the gmail account to no avail. I would also really appreciate help to resolve the issue. I have found a cumbersome workaround through the amazon app store, but it would work so much better with google play

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Xceller, markey, and Chargerfreak!

"Or do you all think I'm trolling?" Not at all, there aren't many people on the forum who are familiar enough with that tablet to help. (Including myself, but that's never stopped me before.:rolleyes:)

See if resetting your router helps, can't hurt. Turn off/unplug your router for 30 seconds or so and then turn it on again.

If that doesn't work, you might find a solution here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...u-can-take-get-wifi-connected.html#post232332