i am new here

tammylynn

Jul 7, 2013
i am looking for a free tablet does anybody know how i can get myself a free tablet if you do get back to me please and let me know:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi tammylynn, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

gracywatson

Jun 28, 2013
HI everybody. I am looking forward to share and learn more about the android tablets. I have a great interest in this field.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gracy, congratulations on your Panasonic Toughbook and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Jul 8, 2013
Hiya Gracy and TammyLynn, welcome to the forum (newbie myself)!

Sharing and learning are pretty decent endeavours :)

As for free tablets - the only way I can imagine getting one free is by entering as many competitions as possible (where a tablet is a prize) but I wouldn't recommend it as this would usually involve supplying personal details to potential ne'er-do-wells. 0_o

That, or - technically - get a tablet with 3G/LTE capabilities subsidized to 'free' with a data contract, I know here in the UK that can occasionally be possible.
I know Samsung were giving away Galaxy Tabs at one point with one of their Smartphone releases, so if you're also in the market for a new smartphone keep an eye out for deals like these.

Good luck with your quest, and again; Welcome!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
i am looking for a free tablet does anybody know how i can get myself a free tablet if you do get back to me please and let me know:)

Hi, tammylynn.

Welcome to the forum.

Currently, The Toronto-Dominion Bank, up here in Canada has a promotion, whereby if you open an account with them, they'll give you a free Samsung tablet. I know it's a long way from Texarkana to the Canadian border, but maybe there are similar deals in your neck of the woods. That's all that comes to mind, right now.

Good luck.
Ed