I "CANT" get my movies / videos from my PC to my Tablet

Scotty13

Aug 14, 2011
I’ve selected and dragged, copied & paste. Nothing seems to work.

It will show that it is the file is transferred, but when I search for it in the tablet, “File not found.”

I’m using RealPlayer, should I be using another program? If so, let me know. I will use anything.

Thanks,
Scotty13

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I’ve selected and dragged, copied & paste. Nothing seems to work.

It will show that it is the file is transferred, but when I search for it in the tablet, “File not found.”

I’m using RealPlayer, should I be using another program? If so, let me know. I will use anything.

Thanks,
Scotty13

I have a link in my sig below, "cut/copy/paste" that will provide you with various options. But not knowing any more about your situation or how you performed the copy I can't be any more help.

Scotty13

Aug 14, 2011
I have a link in my sig below, "cut/copy/paste" that will provide you with various options. But not knowing any more about your situation or how you performed the copy I can't be any more help.

Didnt work!
If I open my tablet from my computer file, I see all my files, like “Scott’s Movies” If I pull up RealPlayer, I see my old file, I still see “Movies”
If I do a search for a movie… No Results!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
So it sounds like you are wanting to play the movies, or whatever, on your desktop, from your tablet? You may want to try a different player like VLC and put those movies in an accessible folder. Those apps are intended for transferring files not so much for using them. Your other alternative would be to use something like DropBox.

D

dvdcatalyst