I cant see Youtube Videos

bud24

Aug 27, 2010
Hello everyone!
I just boght an 7" Tablet Android, M001 but it hasnt the Eken Logo.
When i try to see videos on You tube. When i try in the aplication that the tablet has from the factory, appears a message that says that isnt posible to play de video and that happens to when i try to see you tube videos in yhe browser.
Please help me, what can i do?
Than you! Best Regards

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
You can try to install a low resolution youtube app or you can just flash a new firmware that already has that app in it and working. The eken m001 doesn't have that good of video quality so for a video to play on it, it needs to be a low quality video

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
VIA tablets need some tweaking, after which they will be able to view low resolution Youtube. Unfortunately, since I don't have this tablet, I can't help you with that. Good luck with that.

italo555

Jan 31, 2011
Hi I have an ANDROID 2.2 model: FR - 809, PROBLEM ... I can't play youtube videos,
have this message: "SORRY,THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE PLAYED"
what can i do? need some help please !!!

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi italo555, try installing WEB FLV 1.5 / Youtube support package from the market. Also check your locale! If it's a wierd locale you have user "More Locale 2" to change to your real locale. If all fails try removing youtube and re-download youtube from the market. Good luck!