I have a HTC android question?? Know this is a tablet forum just wondering about HTC

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I know this is not a phone forum and I know this is over on xda. I just want to know if any of you guys have a HTC Incredible and do you have it rooted? I have one that's locked and need to get it unlocked to run on another service. Anyone have this phone and done this?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
;)Shortyred,you know this is not a phone forum,so I'm wondering why you are wondering about HTV here and not at " Android forums.com"?;):rolleyes:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Try to use z4root. It did the trick for my SuperPAD and numerous other tablets. Maybe it will work for your HTC.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
;)Shortyred,you know this is not a phone forum,so I'm wondering why you are wondering about HTV here and not at " Android forums.com"?;):rolleyes:
Yep as I stated I know it's not a phone forum and I was looking else where also. I just thought someone might have a droid here and could point me in the right way. I saw a lot of people posting from there phones, I did find what I needed though.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
z4 won't work. You need to use unrEVOked. Its a pc program that will unlock and root. I'm also going to move this to Off Topic since its not tablet related.

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
Rooting your phone will not unlock it, only give you admin rights. You can always just buy a code off of eBay and the seller will include instructions to type it in, usually a simple press of numbers.

-Joe.