I have a problem with the internet and market

shysstkille

Dec 5, 2011
Hi
I root my plate with the help of this page "http://www.chdcomputers.gr/en/mnu-kb-en/mnu-kb-android-en/mnu-kb-android-devices-en/mnu-kb-android-a500-en/254-art-kb000005-en".
When I was finished then I would try the internet and market, but when I log on my market with my google account so it says that it is not possible to establish a reliable connection to the server, it may be caused by a temporary problem or the plate is not suited for data services.

I seems not to have problems with wifi since I can connect me to my network.

Model Number: A500
Android Version: 3.2
Kernel Version: 2.6.36.3 +
Verson: Acer_A500_7.006.05_COM_GEN1

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Unroot your "plate" (what the hell is a plate anyway?), and see if you can connect to the market.

shysstkille

Dec 5, 2011
Unroot your "plate" (what the hell is a plate anyway?), and see if you can connect to the market.
"Plate" means "platta" in swedish:),the problem is that I totally forgot to do a backup before I starting to mess with my tablet,I have been on acers homepage and I find a "kernel source code_Acer_1.0_A500" but I don´t now what that is and how i will use it, maybe you now?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
The source code will do you no good.

Log into the market account on your computer, and see if you can push content to the tablet by clicking the install button on the computer.

You will have to get the tablet back to stock in order to receive updates ota, or you are stuck permanently to side-loading updates from
untrusted sources such as XDA web site.

shysstkille

Dec 5, 2011
The source code will do you no good.

Log into the market account on your computer, and see if you can push content to the tablet by clicking the install button on the computer.

You will have to get the tablet back to stock in order to receive updates ota, or you are stuck permanently to side-loading updates from
untrusted sources such as XDA web site.

Hi
It was my home network that was messing with me so now I can get out on the market and internet,I still can´t update my tablet, how do I get my tablet back to stock in order?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
I can't help you with this.

You have no backup, so I suspect you need to ask on the chdcomputers.gr site, since it was their method that got you into this situation.
Or maybe XDA Developers.