I have been looking for a mp4 download site that was legit...

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
Now I am not going to say anything about legal etc.. as I have no Idea but it looks legit and I was looking for a simple place to buy mp4 movies to add to my NC or Droid .. well found one.. It is set up primarily to be used with ipods but it works for us.
The name is coming up as free movies but it is NOT a free movie site.... http://www.imovielounge.com/

I tried a cheapie movie just in case it was a bust and dang it worked like a charm.. now I am ' NOT recommending" just informing.. OK ??
but I wasn't into doing all the flipping and messing with conversions and just wanted to buy the darn thing. I don't want a ton of movies but would like a few to use as travel companions on a upcoming flight.
The only thing I noticed was the sound wasn't too loud but plan on using headphones anyway so that wasn't an issue.. It could be just the movie I used but for $4.99 I was pleased to just get something that WORKS.. I did end up using non stock player as I felt it was a nicer view and sound but all and all I am quite pleased with this with my new find...:)

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
For a site of legitimate Out of Copyright Videos in multiple formats is Archive.org and the Moving images section. The Books section is valuable as well.