i have no sound with my rom

soleil0524

Nov 15, 2011
im sorry if i am posting this where i shouldnt but i really didnt know where to put because i dont see my epad listed...i bought this thing the other day.. it is a crystalview epad, not the one with the hdmi port. i have successfully flashed about 10-20 different roms on this thing but only after i forgot to see what i had previously. all i remember is seeing is that it had android2.1 on it. my problem is that all the roms i have flashed leave me with no sound. the only one that did was and 8'' rom that i had to reflash because it didnt fit the 7'' screen. if anyone can please guide me in the right direction on how to either fix this or what is the correct rom for this. i took the back case off and all i can tell you is that the big chip says wm8505 on it. i hope this helps.. thanks to all that can help. also i am gonna be out of town for two days so i cant reply til then. thanks for every ones time and help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Soleil, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new tablet, sounds like you've already been through a lot with it. Based on that wm8505, I think I've found a place you can get some help with that tablet. I'm moving your post to the WonderMedia WM8505 Tablets section and hopefully you'll have some replies before you get back. Good luck!