I have the Acer Iconia Tab a500 and I downloaded a video program need help

chris030

Sep 5, 2011
the program I downloaded is Crackle you can watch movies and tv shows well here is my problem when i goto watch a movie or a tv show I get audio but no video what do i do please help me out here ive been trying to figure this out ever sinced i downloaded it

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
If you want to watch your favorite movies, videos & clips, you should do or convert it on MPEG-4 format (.3GP also can be viwed but it's not clear and crisp).

I'm using Xilisoft program in converting any video formats to any different kinds of format output.

My A500 (32GB) just arrived 2 days ago and I now be able to watched some movies on MPEG format, changed my Wallpaper and configuring the system. And now, will hookup to Wifi tonight so I'll be getting some latest apps and download them and if ever, I'm planning to root it so I can have some more themes or maybe change my ROM.

Grug

Aug 15, 2011
Get the Opera web browser, Go to www.crackle.com and you can watch the movies in the browser. No need for the App. You can increase the screen size also.

rickio

May 14, 2011
Yeah crackle does not seem to work on 10inch tablets yet. It works fine on my 7an 8 inch but not my galaxy tab. I can view amazon prime and netflix fine though. Use the browser to view crackle.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
the program I downloaded is Crackle you can watch movies and tv shows well here is my problem when i goto watch a movie or a tv show I get audio but no video what do i do please help me out here ive been trying to figure this out ever sinced i downloaded it
maybe the video codec can't be supported by Crackle

if you have decided to use a video tool, Foxreal video converter is recommended.

It can help you converting TiVo, MXF, MVI, EVO, VRO, VP6, MTS, M2TS, ASF, MOD, TOD, DV, RM, RMVB, MOV, 3G2, QT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MP4, MKV, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, H.264, DviX, XviD, etc.

With it, you can also edit videos by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks/effects, removing interlaces, replacing audio file, etc.

This tool supply many special presets for your different devices, to make the operation much easier.

you can try the free version before you purchase

chris030

Sep 5, 2011
whats the best video quality to view on the android acer iconia tab a500 without being pixely?

D

dvdcatalyst

whats the best video quality to view on the android acer iconia tab a500 without being pixely?

It depends on your video source.

The iconica can play 1080p video at 20Mbps, but if you are converting from a DVD, 1000-1500Kbps still produces great results.

angelacat

Sep 7, 2011
Yeah, I also think that the problem lies in the video, the format, codec, or it may not support the resolution on your 10 inch galaxy tab. You need to make it clear that what the crackle applicable conditions.

daniel112390

Nov 27, 2011
i have a 7 in acer iconia a100 and i have the same problem i can hear the audio from the movie in my crackle app but i cant see the video if im going to try some of the suggestions that were made here to see if they work but if anyone else has any info onhow to make it work id really apprecapiate it...