I just bought a cruz tablet, and charged for 3 hours, still is black screen?

Rubinaxx

Apr 2, 2012
Help!!! I am so annoyed with this tablet, because so many people have told me how amazing it is, so I bought one today.

It's been charging for 3 hours now, and when I first opened it out of the box it wouldn't turn on, and still will not turn on.
Right next to the charger hole, there's a light to let you know if it's charged or not, and it just stays red everytime i re-plug it back into the wall.

What do I have to do to get it to work? I really want it to, seeing as it has been highly approved to me from others.

I've tried pressing the re-set button, and the power button.

Does it just take more than 3 hours to charge???

Thank you so much for any response, and thanks for reading!!

AAAAA

Apr 3, 2012
i never had that problem with my tablet but i think you should just wait a little more and then try r setting it again my cruz tablet only takes 1 hour to charge.

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hi, If it is new then i would take it back since even when the battery is dead if you plug it in and wait 5 minutes it should turn on and it will show it is still charging. I have just worked on 3 of these tablets but much older ones like the T105 and T301. I still have one that won't do anything even when i take a good battery out of another one and put it in the one that won't turn on at all.. Best advice if it still does not come on after a few hours is " if possible take it back to where you got it" and exchange it and make them take it out of the box and turn it on before you leave...