I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 from a friend but it didnt come withmarke

MrChinoSun

Jan 5, 2012
May I get some help im a android noob i more into apple items but i bought this device from a friend and it didnt come with android market is there any way i could download it onto my tablet?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
If it is a Galaxy tab, it should have full market installed. Are you sure you don't have it? It would be just called "Market" in your app drawer.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Another issue with some other tablets is that certain geographical locations do not have the market installed. The ASUS Transformer CN (China) model does not have the market app. Installing it on the side does. It work either.

Not sure if this is the same for the GTab or not.

MrChinoSun

Jan 5, 2012
Oh well i just rooted this device i tried to download android market apk but there is way to many and i dont know which ones to trust..... but i downloaded one but it kept force closing the android market and another thing is the 3g network wont work if i unlock the tablet will it let me use the internet ATT took hours to figure it out but they couldnt....