I Just Got My Tablet. I Want To IM And Watch Youtube.

Claudia8Thorn

Jan 28, 2012
On facebook, myspace, and gaiaonline I can't IM. I would like an app that would at least support multiple facebook accounts. I've got Meebo, but its not working well.I hear its impossible to watch Youtube on a seven inch pandigital android tablet. I just wanted to make sure. Please provide the name, location, and link of your suggested app. I've looked everywhere, but I hope I over looked something. It would mean a lot if you answer.

PseudoGeek

Jan 17, 2012
Actually, the best YouTube app for your tablet is "right under your nose", so to speak.Go to your SAM 4.0/SlideME™ app and keyword search for "freedi".You must download both "Freedi Youtube downloader" and "Freedi YouTube player".There are free and Pro versions but free version works just fine.Once both are installed, use the downloader app to view vids.This app allows you to view ALL vids rather than just some and gives you the options to view online, instantly download as mp4 vid and/or mp3 file(s) straight to your tablet.You may also try "YouTube V13" app available through various other sites but it is VERY slow and does not allow you to view all vids.I hope this helped. :)

Last edited: