I just want to download some games

Ohiovicki

Apr 13, 2011
I have added the firmware update thats all I know to do I don't know what version it doesn't say on the box Black novel multimedia e reader android operating system

Last edited:

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
In settings, one of the options toward the bottom has the firmware listed.

As to games, you might read up on amazon apps at amazon.com.

Also google for "free .apk" and you should find some programs. .apk is the file you put on your sd card, then open esfileexplorer tap on the .apk and it will install.

You might snoop the wiki over at slatedroid.com as well.

SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace is a place to download apps and there are others.

TygerWolves

Apr 24, 2011
I just went on kickasstorrets.com typed in android software and got several packs of like 3800 apps. Yes there are dups but still I got a bunch of apps.

lparks1

Apr 28, 2011
Do you have the 7in black or white. And did you load the latest firm ware upgrade. Can you take a picture of the front of your screen?

prulms

Apr 28, 2011
$pandigital.jpgI bought my sister the white pandigital which was obviously used before because it had the updated screen. BN icon shows on screen but I can't download any books. drag and drop doesn't show up anywhere when I do it and there is currently no library. Should I just return it?

lparks1

Apr 28, 2011
No you don't. Have to return it just you. Just have to upgade it again but this time use the Canada Update . It worked for me. But also make you change your setings on you Pdn back to USA and correct time if you don't. Set this you will not be able to download any books.

prulms

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks for responding. I will try this and let you know! I hope it works! It was a birthday gift and it kinda takes the fun out of it when it won't work! :)

Ohiovicki

Apr 13, 2011
Anniversary present. I know what u mean. Husband thought this was a tablet. Not really what I asked for. Lol