I love my Xyboard

Omnicef

Jan 10, 2012
I have owned the Xyboard for a few days now and I have to say, it is a very nice tablet. Much better than my old Gtablet. I a a little disappointed to see such little traffic on this section of the boards though.

jhhiggin

Feb 12, 2012
Love my xyboard 10.1. Don't see why it gets hated on. Used everyday to enhance my workday (keeps me organized, comes in handy) without any issues. And I really want to see ICS on it. The universal root method(D.Rosenberg) didn't work for me either.

mikespe

May 18, 2011
I played with the xoom for a bit at Best Buy the other day and thought it was a great tablet..seemed very powerful...kind of on the heavy side but a very nicely built tab that ran great. I'm assuming the Xyboard is at least just as good or even better..

jlj

Sep 3, 2012
Just bought an Droid XYBoard 10.1. Neat, but 2 glaring disappointments and 1 challenge. 1. When trying to charge while inside portfolio with external keyboard, will bend USB (or HDMI) connection while screen is in upright mode -- which is the main reason for the stand.
2. Can't play games on Facebook, because Flash Player no longer available. 3. Trying to connect HDMI or USB to computer with bigger screen to watch NETFLIX; also because of 1 above.