I need an app for gathering emails at public events

SpaceGhost2K

Jun 23, 2012
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1") that I won from Samsung. It's the first tablet I've ever had and I've only had it for about a week.

I'm trying to locate an app that will allow me to gather email addresses at events offline. I work with an organization at California State University, Bakersfield called Campus Gamers. We attend midnight launches for games, hold events at the public library, and do a number of things where people would like to sign up for our weekly email. We've been using a notepad, but you can see everyone's emails, people can't write legibly, etc.

I've found a couple of apps for iPad. The only apps I can find for Android have subscription fees. You capture the addresses, upload them when you get home, then the program populates your email with the addresses. I don't need our stuff to be doing a loop like that and we don't have the funds to pay for a service.

All I want is something that has a field for a name and a field for an email, and then it dumps those to an unseen document like Word or Excel where I can get them later but the public can't see them when they're signing up.

It can't be that hard but I can't find anything like it out there. Any help? Thanks :)