I need flash player for MID 7012

tellerbe

Dec 27, 2011
This Coby 7012 has been a big disappointment. I have followed the threads above to upgrade the Flashplayer and nothing works. Why bother to put Youtube on it if you can't watch video? What a waste of money.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
This Coby 7012 has been a big disappointment. I have followed the threads above to upgrade the Flashplayer and nothing works. Why bother to put Youtube on it if you can't watch video? What a waste of money.

You can play YouTube videos via html5 (mp4 streaming), it's how it works on iOS for example, no need to use Flash. Also it was found that Puddin browser allows this device to use Flash to a certain degree, see more info on other threads...

KarenBCN

Oct 27, 2011
Tried to download the above (Puffin link) to my 7012, but it failed to download. Tried again--no luck at all.

KarenBCN

Oct 27, 2011
Think I have my problem solved. Downloaded Puffin from a different site but was less than thrilled with its limited offerings. Discovered Skyfire and am very happy so far. Have to figure out how to pause the online video to allow it to buffer so that it won't pause to buffer during play, but other than that, it's great!!!

Thanks to everybody for your help!!