I need help as fast as possible !! :O

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by jameswilliam, Oct 4, 2011.

1. jameswilliam

jameswilliam Member

Tablet / Device:
    still deciding
    first off all im sorri if my english is terrible ( im from holland )

Ok so this is the problem i'm having....

I want to buy an android tablet but i dont know which one ?

Asus transformer or Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

I already bought an asus transformer but i had to return the first one because it was making cracking sounds on the left backside.
    After getting a new one i had bad light leaking problems so AGAIN i had to go back to the store to get a new one and my third transformer again had bad light leaks so i gave up and got my money back.

But i also hear from people that they dont have any problems with their transformer so im still leaning towards trying again but from a different store.
    But the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 also kinda drew my attention and now i just cant decide which one i want to buy.

This is what i want to do with my tablet :

- Watching movies ( so which tablet has the best video playback ? REALLY IMPORTANT )
    - Playing games ( but i think its the same on both devices ?? )
    - I dont want a device that gets updates very late etc ( firmware updates, android updates etc )
    - Connectivity isnt THAT important to me because i know transformer has micro sd + micro hdmi. it's not a problem for me that i have to buy adapters afterwards or something ( like you have to do with a galaxy tab )
    - i was also wondering if there are differences between the tablets speed wise ? i understand that they have the same processor but i saw on some forums that the transformer had a higher score with benchmarks ?
    - I also DONT need a keyboard dock.

I was also wondering if people here have a galaxy tab with a micro sd adapter ? is it possible to install apps etc on your sd card if it is connected to your tab with a adapter ?

I think this is important because then there IS a way to expand your galaxy tab space.

I hope you guys can help me with deciding because i want to buy 1 of the tablets tomorrow !

thnx and greetings !

2. tumpy

tumpy Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Elocity A7
    xoom, asus, gtab or acer these are my recommend 10" tablet all runnuing honeycomb,, basecally same cpu and ram and get OTA when avaliable..
    I have an Acer A500 got it last week and loving it..

3. unix1adm

unix1adm Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A500
    i have the acer a500 too and love it.

4. daryldroid

daryldroid Member

Tablet / Device:
    7'' unbranded android tablet
    I have the Asus Transformer and I love it.
    And it doesn't make cracking sounds.
    And I'm from Holland too.

5. jameswilliam

jameswilliam Member

Tablet / Device:
    still deciding
    daryldroid heb je last van light leaking dan ? en in welke winkel heb je hem gekocht ? en is de jouwe b50,b60,b70 of b80 ?