I need help in choosing the right tablet..I understand the os..

raya224

Aug 15, 2012
Hello I need some help choosing the right tablet. One of my important thing that it needs is compatibility with flas player n other players as well. There is this site I constantly watch which if u google it is rojadirecta.me I usually watch events through there. When I use the ipad2 does not load obviously. I need a tablet that can show the events/videos. I know honeycomb supports flash which is kind of what I need. This is where y'all give me feedback. Yes I choose android vs appleb or windows. I'm gonna be using it for work n to watch some entertainmet/videos. Y'all know exchange emails wifi.. One item that I did found was the ansus a200 my range is between 300 - 400. Yes size 10.1"..storage 32gb if possible or 16gb. I will be checking dis because is an important tablet tat I need. Thanks

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello I need some help choosing the right tablet. One of my important thing that it needs is compatibility with flas player n other players as well. There is this site I constantly watch which if u google it is rojadirecta.me I usually watch events through there. When I use the ipad2 does not load obviously. I need a tablet that can show the events/videos. I know honeycomb supports flash which is kind of what I need. This is where y'all give me feedback. Yes I choose android vs appleb or windows. I'm gonna be using it for work n to watch some entertainmet/videos. Y'all know exchange emails wifi.. One item that I did found was the ansus a200 my range is between 300 - 400. Yes size 10.1"..storage 32gb if possible or 16gb. I will be checking dis because is an important tablet tat I need. Thanks
Hi raya,
Welcome to the forum!
For 10inch tablet PC, i think you could take a look at the Cube U30GT Dual-core, it's on a special sale in our site for ONLY $217.99 shipped(the original price was $248.99). 9.7inch high resolution(1280 x 800px) IPS screen, RK3066 Dual-core processor, Dual Camera, built-in Bluetooth, Android 4.0...
Welcome to order! :)

Wikus

Aug 16, 2012
Hello,
I have tried several tablets.
With my job the tablet that suited me best is the Acer Iconia 501.
With the fixed usb and hdmi I can open my 2 terra drive and connect easily with most projectors.
32 gig
Its my humble opinion that its the best.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Window N101 Dual Core Tablet PC Android 4.0 RK3066 16G Yuandao N101 Window N101 Dual Core Tablet PC Android 4.0 RK3066 16G Yuandao N101 [YDN101] - $227.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

hi i recommend this tab as i have the 9.7" version & am very impressed with it. it has all your requirements at a good price & this supplier is a supporting vendor on the forum so you can trust them as i have done with no problems. i think its worth a little extra for the peace of mind of buying from a trustworthy seller as there are many out there that are purely profit orientated & once oyu've paid , you get no after sales service or guarantees. this seller only sell genuine branded tablets not oem copy tabs that have poor quality control & non existant guarantees. well worth looking at at least.

fredphoesh

Aug 19, 2012
Hello I need some help choosing the right tablet.

Raya, if you have not chosen already, I want to warn you to NOT buy the Cube U30GT. I received one on Friday, and it has the worst sound I have ever heard on a device. the Wifi is weak, the microphone is very bad too, and some on screen gestures do not work, like rotate. Window N101 or Teclast A10 are the two I am researching at the moment. Window is also called McPad or Yandao.

Cheers,
Mark.