I need help in choosing the right tablet..I understand the os..

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by raya224, Aug 15, 2012.

1. raya224

raya224 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Ipad2
    Hello I need some help choosing the right tablet. One of my important thing that it needs is compatibility with flas player n other players as well. There is this site I constantly watch which if u google it is rojadirecta.me I usually watch events through there. When I use the ipad2 does not load obviously. I need a tablet that can show the events/videos. I know honeycomb supports flash which is kind of what I need. This is where y'all give me feedback. Yes I choose android vs appleb or windows. I'm gonna be using it for work n to watch some entertainmet/videos. Y'all know exchange emails wifi.. One item that I did found was the ansus a200 my range is between 300 - 400. Yes size 10.1"..storage 32gb if possible or 16gb. I will be checking dis because is an important tablet tat I need. Thanks

2. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Hi raya,
    Welcome to the forum!
    For 10inch tablet PC, i think you could take a look at the Cube U30GT Dual-core, it's on a special sale in our site for ONLY $217.99 shipped(the original price was $248.99). 9.7inch high resolution(1280 x 800px) IPS screen, RK3066 Dual-core processor, Dual Camera, built-in Bluetooth, Android 4.0...
    Welcome to order! :)

3. Wikus

Wikus Member

Tablet / Device:
    Iconia A501
    Hello,
    I have tried several tablets.
    With my job the tablet that suited me best is the Acer Iconia 501.
    With the fixed usb and hdmi I can open my 2 terra drive and connect easily with most projectors.
    32 gig
    Its my humble opinion that its the best.

4. userbe1155

userbe1155 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Window N101 Dual Core Tablet PC Android 4.0 RK3066 16G Yuandao N101 Window N101 Dual Core Tablet PC Android 4.0 RK3066 16G Yuandao N101 [YDN101] - $227.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

hi i recommend this tab as i have the 9.7" version & am very impressed with it. it has all your requirements at a good price & this supplier is a supporting vendor on the forum so you can trust them as i have done with no problems. i think its worth a little extra for the peace of mind of buying from a trustworthy seller as there are many out there that are purely profit orientated & once oyu've paid , you get no after sales service or guarantees. this seller only sell genuine branded tablets not oem copy tabs that have poor quality control & non existant guarantees. well worth looking at at least.

5. fredphoesh

fredphoesh Member

Tablet / Device:
    cube U30GT
    Raya, if you have not chosen already, I want to warn you to NOT buy the Cube U30GT. I received one on Friday, and it has the worst sound I have ever heard on a device. the Wifi is weak, the microphone is very bad too, and some on screen gestures do not work, like rotate. Window N101 or Teclast A10 are the two I am researching at the moment. Window is also called McPad or Yandao.

Cheers,
    Mark.