I need help locating the right device

Marcyhdg

May 31, 2012
I need to buy a 7" tablet with a capacitive screen, excellent resolution with a battery that will last a minimum of 8hours when used with wifi the entire time. Help!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I need to buy a 7" tablet with a capacitive screen, excellent resolution with a battery that will last a minimum of 8hours when used with wifi the entire time. Help!
hi your battery life expectations are rather high to say the least. on average you will get between 4/6 hrs of tablet use from one battery charge which is still higher than most laptops.
there are many good tablets out there that will comply with your other requirements but look for a battery output of around 4000mah if you want good battery life for a 7" screen tab, most are not this high but , without looking , the nearer you can find to this, the better anything above 2800mah would be acceptable to most users. good luck in your search & if you do find any tabs with this size battery. please let me know as otheres would be very interested in that kind of information.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi this is the best i could find with a fairly large battery for a 7" device.. 8hrs is probably overoptimistic still but it has very high spec for the price
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Hi Marcyhdg, maybe you can't find one with such a long battery life at the moment. But i think the battery life of the Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora is better than most of the other Android tablets, hope you'll find what you want finally! Good luck! :)