I need help now! URGENT!!!! PLEASE!!

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
Bought this thing, was crappy, decided to flash to something, didn't work stuck at loading screen. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ME A WORKING ROM FOR THIS! MY TABLET IS USELESS RIGHT NOW.....sometimes the actual OS system loads, but... the touchscreen won't work, and it has a duplicate screen at the bottom of the tablet...WTF
ProcessorVIA MW8650 High-performance 800MHZ +300MHZ DSP
Frequency800Mhz
OSAndroid 2.2

Memory RAM256MB
Flash MemoryGB, Expandable by T-flash card to 32GB
WiFiIEEE 802.11 b / g
3G FunctionTD-CDMA( TD368), WCDMA(Huawei E220/E230/E160X/E169G/E1750, Alcatel X060S/X200), CDMA2000 (Bora9380/ AWIT-U8/Rate-EC186)
SpeakerBuilt-in Speaker 8/1W
CameraBuilt-in 0.3MP
ButtonsPower Key, ESC, Volume control Keys
Display ResolutionWVGA 800 x 600 Pixel
Size8 WVGA wide-screen (800*600 / 4:3 )
Touch ScreenTFT Resistive Touch Screen
Card Reader SlotT-flash card (Support up to 32GB)
Sound effectIn focus Audio, Built-in stereo speaker, Built-in Microphone
Media File AudioMP3,WMA,WAV,AAC
Battery3000mAh, 9V
Gravity Sensor4-Dimensional gravity sensor
Unit Size20.58cm×15.75cm×1.1cm
LanguageCzech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Korean, Japanese, T-Chinese, S-Chinese

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
was this unit bought from the store?

why don't you send it back and ask for a replacement?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That would be a good idea but the store would be unlikely to look kindly on self inflicted damage. ;)

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
That would be a good idea but the store would be unlikely to look kindly on self inflicted damage. ;)

I thought about saying that it never started up....buttt yeah haha. So any suggestions? The damn tablet won't even power on now -_- a green light comes on under the little home/back button when I turn it on...but nothing on the screen. Is there a way to just completely wipe all data from the device and just reinstall everything because now that I install a specific rom it won't even boot up....BLAH

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I thought about saying that it never started up....buttt yeah haha. So any suggestions? The damn tablet won't even power on now -_- a green light comes on under the little home/back button when I turn it on...but nothing on the screen. Is there a way to just completely wipe all data from the device and just reinstall everything because now that I install a specific rom it won't even boot up....BLAH

I do feel badly for you. Many tablets provide a way to recover from a corrupted install but the methods duffer and may make it pretty difficult if not strange. The only thing I know that works on many tablets that have a microSD card slot is to find the firmware and put it on the card and restart the tablet. I'm not certain yours will get near that solution based on your problem.

You could get in touch with the manufacturer and see if they could do a factory install but they would probably want to charge for it.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Also, see if the OEM can provide you with a way to flash the stock firmware. Just tell them it will not boot, never has. They may provide you with the files and method to re-image it and get it booting a stock image without ever knowing it was rooted.

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
Also, see if the OEM can provide you with a way to flash the stock firmware. Just tell them it will not boot, never has. They may provide you with the files and method to re-image it and get it booting a stock image without ever knowing it was rooted.

Well I have contacted the seller of this tablet and told them it booted twice, then failed to boot a 3rd time. I have downloaded some uberiod thing with like 100 some options for firmware. I will try all of them to see if they will work...I will also contact wonder media about a new firmware, and I will also ask the seller about a firmware for a factory because he semmed likke a professional restorator of devices and such

Last edited:

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
I'm uploading some pictures so maybe you guys know whats wrong.... Like I said, whenever I try and flash to any firmware (As of right now) It gives me some weird ass double screen... Heres pics....just put uberoid on it... I'm going to try something else in a minute....OS loads, but still double screen, and no touch....Going to use the uberoid changer thing, I will go from option 1 all the way to 127...going to be a long night...Will update on progress.

$Picture 004.jpg$Picture 001.jpg$Picture 002.jpg$Picture 003.jpg$Picture 005.jpg

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Double screens usually appear when wrong screen size rom is flashed. Example flash a 7 inch screen rom on an 8 inch tablet.

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
It's weird though because I have chosen an option that has my screen 8"...but it also says it has support for all sorts of other screen " ....There is no option that has only 8"

masonobeans

Sep 19, 2012
Okay, so.... I got the tablet successfully booting on WM8650 1.5.5 HoneyCombMOD v10.1le but the touchscreen won't work, nor with the audio...although I can plug in my mouse and control it with that....DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS???