I need help setting up new 7022's

JenD

Oct 16, 2011
So I bought 4 7022's and was all excited to set them up. Things were going great with the market install from http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-got-market-working-7022-without-rooting.html

I attempted to upgrade to a newer version and I am running into the problem that it is telling me certain apps are not compatible with my device like flash. On original install with G Tablet folder from link above I can download and install flash just fine but I can not access the new .10 apps. 3.3.1.2 market I can access the .10 apps accept flash apps and flash itself. When I do a search for the apps I am interested in on older market it still shows me original price. Grr I have 4 of these darn things to get personalized before Christmas.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Market 3.x needs LCD density set to 160 or lower in order to wok correctly with tablets.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Old market = Apps just won't show up when searching

New Market = Apps will show up but say incompatible

Options are to root and change lcd density or use other app stores getjar.com being the best for a lot of the popular apps

JenD

Oct 16, 2011
Thanks! So far the only app that would not show up on old market so far is pocket frogs. Other than that it is finally working the way I want it to.

taskjo

Nov 3, 2011
How do I enable the usb port on my MID7022

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

I am not sure I understand what you want to do. But to enable USB debugging in android go to settings/applications/development/USB debugging or to work with your USB go to settings/usb & (phone or Tablet)storage/mount or unmount USB. Hope that helps.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk pro
www.taskjohann.com

cschad37

Oct 13, 2010
Hi, would like to use with keyboard or flash drives, also seems like it does connect to my pc but I cant, or dont know how to transfer files. I cálled the support number and was told there were two dlfferent settiñgs (host añd device, I think) in advançed settings,but I doñt find an advanced settings. Thañks Chuck

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Jennielou

Dec 13, 2011
I can't get the new market on my 7127, just the old, and I didn't like the look of changing the lcd density lower. It didn't help me get the new market like I have on my Atrix, unless I also don't have the right apk file. Market apps are funny, sometimes even if you can't get an app to show compatible from your computer, it might by getting it from the market on your tab or another market like getjar or Amazon. My device shows up in the Android market as "Phone", and my phone is MB860.