I Need Some Help!

sonygoup

Aug 27, 2011
Iam Going to buy the iMito iM7s tablet can some one tell if there is a FULLY WORKING UPDATE for it to run android 2.2 or 2.3

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum sonygroup. According to the specifications you posted yourself, it's already running Android 2.2.

Last edited:

eheart

Aug 24, 2011
ive had this tablet imported from china and ive only ever had it in the drawer. When you mean by Community Build whats that? is there any way i could upgrade to anything better than i currently have in my tablet? it works well and internet is fast and picks up at long distances etc but just like windows xp, id like to try windows 7 as so to say lool... can i ask also gurgle, what company actually makes these as there are soooo many tablets out there!!!

sonygoup

Aug 27, 2011
ive had this tablet imported from china and ive only ever had it in the drawer. When you mean by Community Build whats that? is there any way i could upgrade to anything better than i currently have in my tablet? it works well and internet is fast and picks up at long distances etc but just like windows xp, id like to try windows 7 as so to say lool... can i ask also gurgle, what company actually makes these as there are soooo many tablets out there!!!
dude wat u said made no sense -_-