I need three 7" tablets as gifts for xmas, around $100 each. advice please !

Smack

Dec 6, 2011
Hey forum

Need 3 tablets to give as gifts Xmasxmas, 7" is fine
these are going to 3 boys that will want to play games
surf the web, and will most likely need a g sensor in them.

need them around the $100 dollar mark, any advice ?

Thanks

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi Smack,

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us! I am sure some of the tablet guru's here will have some great suggestions for you, I am unsure of which 7" tablet to recommend, because I don't think you'll/they'll be happy with the resistive screens that you find around that pricing range. When I was looking at the 7" size range of tablets the best I found was either the Coby MID7022 which Toys R Us have for $159 right now, when it was $179 days ago, or the newer version of that tablet the MID7127 I linked here to amazon. Both have capacitive screens which are better in terms of responsiveness of the tablet. But they run in the range of $160-180 a piece and doing that three times over is more then you're looking to do, I understand. Hopefully someone else will have some ideas or links to a better price then I could find, though that Toys R Us sale is pretty sweet, if I didn't have my heart set on the COby MID1125 for my family we'd snap one of these up at $160 from them. I hope you're able to get what you need. Definitely research the models you're thinking of looking at and read reviews, watch videos on youtube and post on the board here with any questions you have if the board searcher doesn't help you find the answers to them. :)

LiquidFire187

Dec 5, 2011
For that price you're not going to get many features...what you pay for is what you get when it comes to the world of Android Tablets. I'd recommend something like the Archos 32, mind you it has a 3.2 inch screen...but, you get all the features of a full tablet (without the Android Market, but it does have an alternative "AppsLib" I believe.) It has 3D graphics capability with a G-Sensor...so good for gaming and what not. If you want to compare apples to oranges...I'd say the Archos 32 is comparable to the iPod Touch. So check it out, it's around $130 @ Amazon.com.
Archos 32:Amazon.com: Archos 32 3.2-Inch Internet Tablet with Android: MP3 Players & Accessories

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hey forum

Need 3 tablets to give as gifts Xmasxmas, 7" is fine
these are going to 3 boys that will want to play games
surf the web, and will most likely need a g sensor in them.

need them around the $100 dollar mark, any advice ?

Thanks
Hi Smack, welcome to the forum, how do you think about this 7" tablet with android 2.3 & G-sensor on sale for $88 free shipping in our site: Cheap 7 inch android 2.3 OS Tablet PC with Infomix CUP and Dual Core 800Mhz - Special Offer.
hope you enjoy the online tablet buying. welcome!:)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi Sapphire,

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us here. Thanks for the links to those two, I am unfamiliar with those brands but with a capacitive screen on the first one it's definitely worth considering. :)

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
The novo 7 is very new on the market. No real reviews yet, but it looks really interesting.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

NoviSign

Apr 16, 2012
Hi thanks for this link this device can do the work as it has ARM 10 and android 4 loaded. did the prove went up? it was writen 108 USD while you have mentioned 88. seems to have good deals on redtabletpc we will orver one for evaluation next week

Thanks

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi thanks for this link this device can do the work as it has ARM 10 and android 4 loaded. did the prove went up? it was writen 108 USD while you have mentioned 88. seems to have good deals on redtabletpc we will orver one for evaluation next week

Thanks
hi, its £88 english pounds. probably a better deal in dollars, they tend to be slightly bias towards us market so a good tab & a great price.