I should have never done it!

lscalzo1389

Jun 11, 2011
I purchased an 8" Chinese Made (isn't everything!) Android 2.3 Tablet. It has 4G of internal memeory and the capacity for up to 32 G with a Micro SD Card. I had an * G card available so used it to start. Here are some on my questions?

Why do I have to touch the screen so hard to get response? Is this fatal or can it be adjusted?
Why does it not recognize the SD Card. I says it is USB?
Loading Apps, seem to run out of space very fast? Can I change the memory allocation?
When I launch the Browser ICON, it says something like "internal error, needs to force close?
Is there a way to do a clean install on Adroid 2.3?

zerotiger

Nov 11, 2010
1) the touch screen response is probably because it's poor quality hardware. There's no setting in Android to adjust it.
2) again, it's probably due to poor quality hardware
3) Android 2.2 and above lets you move apps to the SD card which should help with the allocation issue. That's of course if you can resolve your SD recognition issue. 4GB should give you enough room for quite a few apps. I think you're just expecting this to perform at a much higher level than it was made for.
4) not sure what your question is
5) the short answer is no. You would need to develop your own ROM or find one that is specifically for your device. You'll need a rooted device.