Bricked Tablet

ceeko

Feb 15, 2011
Hello everybody, I need your help because I installed wrong firmware. After installation (On the screen of the tablet was written, that installasion is successful) I tried to turn tablet on but when I pressed power button, appears light on the screen, but nothing more happens, so I think I have bricked it. My tablet is apad or eken, don't really know because some people say that it's eken, some that it's apad. I was searching for information about unbricking, but I couldn't find anything valuable. Maybe there are some kind of reset button in it, that could reset previous firmware? So how can I unbrick it?!
P.S
I installed eken m003 firmware and then my tablet become bricked.

Info: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...776365-need-help-my-tablet-20110115132118.jpg

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Just to let you know its called bricking because it turns your device into nothing more then a paper weight and there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully you didn't fully brick it and there is someone here that can help. But you might also need to start looking for a new tablet

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Try holding different buttons down when powering it up to see if you can get to recovery or fastboot mode.. If you can, then we can probably resurrect your device.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ceeko

Feb 15, 2011
Thank you for your replies, but i'd like to add that i saw some videos in youtube, where people unbricking their tablets so maybe it's not the end. For example:

Last edited by a moderator: