I want to buy apps!!!

mantrajt

May 8, 2011
Come on!! Why can't I buy apps from the market!!!!

Getting tired of this almost working stuff....honeycomb almost works....camera ....well you see...it almost works....HD playback....it will almost work in June ...and the market...it almost works...just use free apps!!!!

And for the 3.1 update...well...no news...ETA??!!

Anyone was able to buy any app in the market or is it just me???!!!

Enviado desde mi A500 usando Android Tablet Forum

Batchman

May 14, 2011
Anyone was able to buy any app in the market or is it just me???!!!

I didn't have any problems. Do you have a Google Checkout account set up? I think you need one to pay for apps. As I remember, the market led me to Checkout the first time I bought something.

May 10, 2011
I haven't had any problem buying any apps... have you tried both the web market and the market app?
Also, my camera has been working perfectly, as HD playback.

mantrajt

May 8, 2011
Well, to be more precise , I am able to buy apps from my phone.

But neither web market nor market app in the tablet allow me to buy for iconia. For example in web market the iconia never "lights" up when choosing where do you want to install the app.

I'm from Chile, which could explain the issue but we are now included in the countries that can buy apps, maybe it only works for phones and not for tablets.....it reads "couldn't find the article you were trying to buy "

Any ideas??!

Last edited:

MrBlazito

May 8, 2011
I can't even download free apps from the market. I get some kind of "server not connected" error when I try to download any app from the market. But I have no problems downloading from amazon android apps.

gabrielbcn

Apr 20, 2011
Well, to be more precise , I am able to buy apps from my phone.

But neither web market nor market app in the tablet allow me to buy for iconia. For example in web market the iconia never "lights" up when choosing where do you want to install the app.

I'm from Chile, which could explain the issue but we are now included in the countries that can buy apps, maybe it only works for phones and not for tablets.....it reads "couldn't find the article you were trying to buy "

Any ideas??!

The same happened to me when I was in Andorra. Chile is not supported yet.

Have you tried the market webpage instead of the market app? The website has been upgraded, but not the app.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Dart

May 2, 2011
Must be because you are outside the USA? My problem is I CAN buy apps. I have bought so many apps I my have spent more on apps than on the machine!!! I need a 12 step app group! LOL

paskuniag

May 14, 2011
Same problem here in the US with DLing new apps to my Android-based tablet via SLIDEme. Some state that they'll work on my OS, some won't, whether they are free or not. Face it, many of the Android apps are incompatible with certain tablets- for now. So I'm happy to be out here on the cutting edge. I can read one my EBooks while the Market catches up to me and all the other new tablet owners out there. So be patient- and read a book.

mantrajt

May 8, 2011
I have already tried out web market with no luck.

Dear Google:

Come on!!! If you want android tablets to sell more than the 23 already sold and really compete with...you know... you MUST open market to more countries. At least to the same countries opened to the phone market!!!!

SnotRockit

Aug 31, 2011
My problem is that I can only see FREE apps both through the appslib website or via the appslib app on my tabelt. This still happens even though I have setup an AppsLib account and have setup up my PayPal for pre-authorization.

I have sent an email to [email protected] requesting help (about two weeks ago) but I have heard nothing back from them. If I attempt to purchase an app via Android Market it won't allow me because it says I have no phone associated with my google account.

I just want to purchase few apps...but appslib doesn't want to let me. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!