I want to play Backstab !

Psy_boy

Oct 5, 2011
Hi guys.

Fresh member inhere.

I got my Galaxy tab 10.1 white one month ago (very cheap, because the store made a "mistake" heh) and I'm beginning to learn the ropes and basics of this amazing machine.

One thing I dont understand tho, is howcome some of the more bigger games (on graphics and space) is not compatible with my tab.

I just bought the "9mm" game yesterday (awesome game btw) and it Fits... But a game like Backstab is not?? Anyone have some kind of explanation?

And FYI.. My Tab is NOT Rooted.

hope to hear something soon

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
People are more than willing to help, but sometime topics either get missed or there aren't people available that can answer your question. Game compatibility, or Apps for that matter are dependent on more than just the amount of storage space available or the base version of the OS you are running. It could be based on chip used, vendor specific issues or provider issues as well.

Have you tried sideloading the app to see if that works to get it running on your device? Sometimes apps that don't appear in the market, or apps that are listed as incompatible will still work, they just won't be supported.

Oct 13, 2011
hi psy_boy ,

first i want to clear i am a developer and Galaxy tab 10.1 is really much powerful enough to run any android game of app the only reason i can see for non availability of that game in you device is ur device's very high resolution. generally we developer optimize the game for the resolution of 320x480 to 600x1024 or 480x800. and if we allow you to install game in your device than graphics will stretch and it will not look good result one star review for us or immediate uninstall result in negative ranking

now if we support this graphics then people says why this game require this much of big size again one star review so most of the developer are excluding this devices to prevent one star review

if you search in market you can find almost none game gives you good graphics quality for ur device. i think this problem remaining until more devices come with such high resolution and you have to wait for some time :)