I was looking at Urban Crime

Azezel

Jun 3, 2013
So I was looking at Urban Crime on Google Play and I was going to download it yesterday but it noticed it had been taken off the store for some reason.
Any idea why? I'm into Sandbox games and I don't really want to pay to play GTA since I only have 2.84$ right now.

Azezel

Jun 3, 2013
I would shoot an E-Mail to the developer and ask them, What's Up!

I would but I can't seem to find an email adress for the developer the developers name is Gameloft I have also noticed two other games by them 9mm and Gangstar Vegas which don't seem to work on my tablet even though I read 9mm works on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I've checked the processor in that is a Tegra 2 and I have Tegra 3 I don't really understand why it doesn't work on my tablet.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I would but I can't seem to find an email adress for the developer the developers name is Gameloft I have also noticed two other games by them 9mm and Gangstar Vegas which don't seem to work on my tablet even though I read 9mm works on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I've checked the processor in that is a Tegra 2 and I have Tegra 3 I don't really understand why it doesn't work on my tablet.

Many of the games depend on more of the subsystem than just the processor. Unfortunately there isn't a decent list of system requirements and both the developer and Google need to agree on what devices can use a specific app.

Gamelot apps have been excluded from lots of tablets and some who were able to install some of them weren't all that pleased with the buggy nature if some of the games.

You're only option is to E-Mail Gameloft and cross your fingers that you get an answer/reason why your tab doesn't meet the requirements.

Azezel

Jun 3, 2013
Many of the games depend on more of the subsystem than just the processor. Unfortunately there isn't a decent list of system requirements and both the developer and Google need to agree on what devices can use a specific app.

Gamelot apps have been excluded from lots of tablets and some who were able to install some of them weren't all that pleased with the buggy nature if some of the games.

You're only option is to E-Mail Gameloft and cross your fingers that you get an answer/reason why your tab doesn't meet the requirements.

Now I tried that but they wanted all this information about my phone etc. Even though I don't have one I just wish they had an email.
I had to go the Google Play store but I sent them a email to [email protected] or something like that.

Last edited: