I would like to sell my NC

markiej

Dec 22, 2010
Finally found the "forum rules" and don't want to break 'em.

Last edited:

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
Yeah, ebay is good.

or alternatively, show your friends my Nook Color review, they'd surely die to buy after reading it :p (happened in my friend's case)

markiej

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah - figured ebay would be the way. though I'm a little scared of it ;). I am leaning towards a factory wipe, because I'd prefer to give a squeaky clean setup to the next owner, and avoid being some sort of support guy. Any thoughts?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Yeah - figured ebay would be the way. though I'm a little scared of it ;). I am leaning towards a factory wipe, because I'd prefer to give a squeaky clean setup to the next owner, and avoid being some sort of support guy. Any thoughts?

Put it in the sale. Say something like "This is a rooted Nookcolor. I am not responsible for any system help after the sale." or w/e.

Jaxidian

Jan 7, 2011
Personally, I'd wipe it back to factory. If they want it rooted, they should learn how to do it themselves.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
Remove your account details and load CM7, post few screenshots and see how fast it will sell ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I would sell it locally on craig list. People want to see something like that before buying. Sell it rooted at same price as new... you did the job of rooting it, a lot of people don't want to bother and they got to pay for it.
Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App