iberry auxus axo3g

prakash848

Jul 18, 2012
I want to know that the new iberry auxus axo3g would it be available in the Indian market or any other shops in Mumbai?:confused: plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi prakash, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss the new iberry with you.

Roshan19

Dec 13, 2012
I want to know that the new iberry auxus axo3g would it be available in the Indian market or any other shops in Mumbai?:confused: plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

I Berry AX03g has disadvantages.
let me know if i am wrong but to my knowledge all are true
1. You cant have option to change your storage for your camera.it can be only phone memory.
2.your phone signal will get fluctuate often
3.you wont get proper support on GPRS setting as well as from IBERRY support and as well as from your network customer care.
4.you cant check your balance details. e.g: if you give *123# it will display some encrypted data like CDV3NGRTY68O0P.
5.Even you cant get your balance deduction after disconnecting the call.
6.you cant change any settings like changing camera shutter sound or video recording sound.
7you cannot create own APN also for your network GPRS.
8.battery life will be 6-8 hours but you need to charge for 3 hours.
9.Facelock system is ther but I was not able to use it.
10.they will say onsite warranty is available but you have only service centre at chennai. domestic shipping charges will be yours