Icon Spacing

DBlaser

Jun 17, 2011
Hey there,

Okay, so this is probably a really dumb question, but I've got to ask - I'm running a Viewsonic gTablet currently with VEGAn beta 5.1 (I had previously run TnT Lite 4.3.x, not sure but it was the latest before version 5) and on my launcher the icons are REALLY far apart.

How do I go about changing the icon spacing so that I can get more icons on the launcher/shortcut screens than what I am right now? As it is, I can only get 4 across by 4 down.

It also is spacing out my widgets pretty widely as well and I'd like to get more of those together on the same screen.

Any help would be appreciated!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Adjust your columns and rows. What launcher are you using? Get into the settings and look under display and you should see a place to adjust your columns and rows. If your not using Zeam I would download it and give it a shot.

DBlaser

Jun 17, 2011
I did a search on the Market for all three, but was told that both Zeam and ADW.Launcher were incompatible with my gTab. I was able to download and install LauncherPro, and it let me actually do the install.

The launcher I had on there before was just the default built-in launcher. I couldn't find any way to adjust columns and rows until I got LauncherPro.

Thanks, very much appreciated!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
yw. I used Launcher Pro for a long time and really liked it, still use it on my phone. It is worth the $4 for the pro version.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Zeam should work fine. If not just download the apk file and sideload it.

DBlaser

Jun 17, 2011
I'vll give it a try, after all, doesn't hurt to try a few different loaders.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Android Tablet Forum