Iconia Tab A500 Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by powerhouselb, Jul 7, 2011.

1. powerhouselb

powerhouselb Member

Tablet / Device:
    Iconia Tab A500
    What's up, everybody?!
    I don't recall introducing myself, so here it goes.
    I love forums. They're real handy. Unfortunately, I've only been able to offer less than a fraction of helpful information in comparison to what I received. Here's hopin' I can do more.
    I bought my tablet to assist me in my LLC. Unfortunately, I've not found many tablet apps, let alone tablet apps useable for business. I hope y'all will be able to help with pointing me in the right direction. I think, first and foremost, I'd like to find a suitable drawing app that can produce decent drawings.
    Any way, it's great to be here. Looking forward to working with you all.

2. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    welcome to the forum, and congrats on your purchase! You don't specify what kind of drawing you need to do, personally I am a engineer, and have found that a combination of Maple Paint and Smart Diagram Pro are enough for me to be able to capture most of what i need. I also use Evernote, with the client installed on both my tablet and my phone, and I also do use a LiveScribe Pen as well, again integrated with LiveScribe Connect to get the notes into Evernote.

hope that helps a bit!