Icoo D80 Deluxe Edition (8GB)

feinverk

Dec 4, 2011
Hi guys

A friend of mine is travelling to china this month and he gonna buy me a tablet from there

i was searching for a good 7" - 8" tablet till i found this but i cant find enough information for it ... the specifications are on all sites but there are no user reviews for it ... i found also a user review in chinese saying that it's only 256 rom not 512 ! ,, am novice at tablets so does it make a big difference ??? and also what's the big difference between 7 and 8 inch tablets ?? cuz i was going to buy Ainol Novo 7A b4 seeing this tablet , hope u can help

thanks in advance ... :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi and welcome. Not a big difference between a 7" and 8" tablet. The RAM however can be an issue. I wouldn't go less than 512MB at this point. There are lots of inexpensive tablets out there with good specs. Search around the forum and you will find lots of advice in other threads. Stating your intended use of the tablet will also help determine what might work for you.

feinverk

Dec 4, 2011
Hi and welcome. Not a big difference between a 7" and 8" tablet. The RAM however can be an issue. I wouldn't go less than 512MB at this point. There are lots of inexpensive tablets out there with good specs. Search around the forum and you will find lots of advice in other threads. Stating your intended use of the tablet will also help determine what might work for you.

No , it's not RAM , i said ROM .... the RAM is 512mb but the ROM is said to be 256 , is this good or what ??

My 1st use will be for education , cuz i have 18.5 inch laptop and its too big and heavy , i feel like its going to eat me :D , so i want a tablet for fast browsing , watching educational movies on utube and other sites , something to be always ready on my desk , ma 2nd use will be watching movies while travelling for long distances

last thing , maybe u will recommend 10" tablet for me , but i feel it's pretty big for me , so do u think ( Novo 7A ) will be good for me or i go for da (Icoo D80 deluxe ) ?? and please is 256 rom good or not cuz i dnt have enough experience in tablets :confused:

jaydigital

Jun 7, 2012
Hello

I have a ICOO D80 and have been using it for about two months. I was turning it on but has refused to boot and can't go past the android log in page. Anybody with the links for the upgrade or with any ideas how to resolve the issue?