Icoo vs Onda

Piglet81

Jan 2, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Please could you give me some advice on what tablet brand is better? Going to purchase my first tablet and the new onda and icoo sseem to have very similar specs, so i guess its down to what brand is more reliable, has a better build quality etc. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much

Last edited:

Piglet81

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks very much everyone for your help. Will deff be ordering the Onda V972 asap, just need to find a reliable place to order now haha! Such mixed reviews of every chinese based site. No offence to Spemall will check out your site thank you!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks very much everyone for your help. Will deff be ordering the Onda V972 asap, just need to find a reliable place to order now haha! Such mixed reviews of every chinese based site. No offence to Spemall will check out your site thank you!

:)thanks, the Onda V972 will also be soon available, you can check more detailed pics here: Onda V972 Allwinner A31 Quad Core 9.7inch Retina IPS Screen Dual Camera Tablet PC with Android 4.1.1 OS 2G RAM 16GB - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Droidgirlsz

Jan 2, 2013
In China, Onda is much famous than Icoo. Most of the Icoo products export to other countries. Definitely Onda have better QC.