ICS from Keis problem

Andliz

Oct 31, 2011
I have Keis (latest version) installed on my PC and today when I connected my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 to it, made sure the connection was good, I was informed that an update was available.. I selected to install and after a period of time I got the following message.. "FAILED TO ACQUIRE PERMISSION FROM THE GT-P7510 ADMINISTRATOR. THE PROGRAM WILL CLOSE. PLEASE LOG OUT OF WINDOWS AND LOG IN TO AN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT TO RESTART KIES"... I did exactly this, and started the PC with an administrator account, the same as I do to make all other changes to the pc, but I get the same message again... Any idea what it is telling me to do???

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
I am also having problems using Keis to upgrade firmware. It downloads update then stops and does not go any further. So I down loaded the firmware for USA gt p-7510 from SamMobile and will attemp to upgrade it that way...not sure if i have to transfer file to tablet, but will find out...I'll post results

I have Keis (latest version) installed on my PC and today when I connected my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 to it, made sure the connection was good, I was informed that an update was available.. I selected to install and after a period of time I got the following message.. "FAILED TO ACQUIRE PERMISSION FROM THE GT-P7510 ADMINISTRATOR. THE PROGRAM WILL CLOSE. PLEASE LOG OUT OF WINDOWS AND LOG IN TO AN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT TO RESTART KIES"... I did exactly this, and started the PC with an administrator account, the same as I do to make all other changes to the pc, but I get the same message again... Any idea what it is telling me to do???

britinva

Jun 30, 2011
For what its worth I just updated by downloading directly via WiFi and succesfully updated to v4.0.4